Different path?


posted by Khairunnisa on

Comments Off

Assalamualaikum , peace be upon you.


I'm really _____ (speechless) with my new schedule :( . Seem I selected -most of my subjects are bit different with *others.


Here my selected subjects for this semester:


1. Professional Writing in English
> I got a Group 8 while the *others got a Group 3 & 9. I'm ALONE & surrounding with my ***APIDS's junior.    


2. Pengantar Psikologi
> 1st, *we agreed to take "Psikologi Dakwah" but it was not open yet for this sem). Then, some of us suggest to take "Pembangunan Masjid", but I prefer to take "Pengantar Psikologi" seem it's a bit similar with the 1st choice. But, they said they want to select "Pembangunan Masjid". Again, where on earth I just ignore their choice & "go on" with my own choice. I really don't realize that I will attend a different class !!   


3. Pengantar Syariah
> For this, I don't know yet because some of *them **still considering about it. But, I'm really sure that some of us will not going to drop this subject.


4. Fiqh Mu'amalat
> Well, this subject is NO Problem.


5. Al-Qiyas
> Some of *us really want to select this subject according to what we just decided. But, I didn't saw one of them attend the class yesterday. So, seem *they **still considering about it too.


6. Pemikiran Politik Islam Perbandingan


7. Pentadbiran & Dasar Awam Malaysia


All of *us certainly will take both of these subjects. No one will drop it hehe.  




+++++++++++++++++++++++++




I admit that I still can change my subject & select the same subject like *them. But, those subjects that I just mentioned above are what I really need to learn for this semester. I don't pretend that I can study alone without *them. I love to discuss with *them especially the critical subject. But, I don't know why my heart just want to keep going with my own selection.  


Then, I realize I should start to be more confident & more independent than other people. I still feeling a bit awkward with my new life-style since I live in rent-house (start this semester). 


But.. am I really in a different path of them? nahhh.. I guess, no. hehe. Because, as for me, we still in the same boat , on the way to achieve Allah's pleasure.




 I believe, Allah will not waste his servants according to what HE said in Surah Ar-Ra'd : 11 which means:

"For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Allah does not change a people’s lot unless they change what is in their hearts. But when (once) Allah willeth a people’s punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect."






Note 1: I still try so hard to face it >_< .. dayang.. hwaiting!!


Note 2: Ahh.. I still don't have any idea what kind of design will suit it better for my new "assignment" :(


Note 3: Erk.. I just lost my OLD COMMENTS in this blog!! :(


Note 4: (*) symbol:
(*) refer to 2nd year's student of Islamic Political Science.


(**) still considering : because this is a week of "Add & Drop" subject. So, we still have time to drop any subject that we won't prefer to take & ADD other subject.


(***) APIDS : Akademi Pengajian Islam & Sains






p/s: you can connect with me by twitter hehe http://twitter.com/ds_khairunnisa



- Dg Siti Khairunnisa bt Ismail Lamo
- Universiti of Malaya, KL, Malaysia

About

Blog Widget by LinkWithin